SUICIDE SILENCE revealed the final dates of their “Virtual World Tour” that includes unique sets, exclusive merchandise & custom experiences in each market.
Each show will include:
- 90 min multi-camera live stream
- Full live-production with pro audio/video & light show
- Skits & exclusive media content
- Fully-integrated chatroom w/ opportunity to request songs
- Video Q&A
- Exclusive sneak peek into our upcoming “Live Life Hard” DVD
- Exclusive tour merchandise
- Ticket purchasers receive 15% merch store discount
The band comments, “We’re only a week away from delivering these unique virtual experiences to our favorite markets around the world! We’d like to give a special thanks to Nuclear Blast Records, Bandsintown and all of the companies & individuals that have helped us put this all together. The comedic sketches we’ve been working on have been quite entertaining & we’re very much looking forward to launching this SuicideSilenceTV presentation to the masses. This goes much further than your typical live stream & we’re amped to melt your “virtual” faces off with something completely new & different!”
You can see the trailer for the tour below:
Find SUICIDE SILENCE on Facebook.